“It’s what happens when you get these f***ing suits involved in your business.”
"Obviously, I couldn’t say anything but incredible, positive things about it.”
"They couldn't jeopardize the WWE deal. The $9 billion deal that now goes totally dirty, run by two kings who have no consequences for anything."
"The network reports Endeavor would take a 51% ownership stake in WWE, with the company shareholders retaining the other 49%."
" I realize that clip circulated and there was conversation that we weren't strict enough, but people weren't taking the part about the punishment that we...
"Hill added that she has experience at ESPN with the difference between a story receiving "cursory coverage" and one becoming "a nonstop national conversation fueled by...
The Power Slap League debut was scheduled to air on TBS on January 11th, but has since been rescheduled for January 18th.
“They have covered this up and washed over it with the softest of soft."
"About, maybe, 10 shows into it, Kevin Kay -- the former President of Spike -- comes to me and says 'Listen, from now on, you can't...
"It wasn’t a serious interview," White said. "It was a fun, f---ing edited piece..."